Acronis Snap Deploy 5.0.1780 + BootCD | Incl. WinPE Boot Medias | File Size: 917.06 MB | 241.43 MB | 293.69 MB
If you support a large enterprise, an educational institution, or a government agency, you know that deploying new software and configurations to multiple systems is a complicated, time-consuming task. Acronis Snap Deploy is a complete, user-friendly solution that lets you provision all your workstations and servers like you are provisioning just one!
Fast and easy.
Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, this product is ideal for rapid bare-metal deployments to a large number of PCs or servers, as well as effortless on-going redeployment to the same hardware.
Award-winning disk-imaging technology helps you create an exact image of any standard configuration you choose including the operating system, configuration, files, and all applications – and simultaneously deploy image to multiple machines in one easy step.
Everything you need.
With Acronis Snap Deploy, you can redeploy an image to live Windows Machines, eliminating the need for manual booting of each individual system. You can also manage machine-specific configurations (including machine names, IP addresses, domain membership, and other settings). Acronis Snap Deploy will also take care of Windows Settings after deployment is complete.
A simple and intuitive wizard-driven user interface saves time and reduces mistakes.
Multiple Operating System Support
Deploy to Windows PCs, Windows tablets, Windows servers, and Linux.
Rapidly deploy a single image to multiple machines via unicast or multicast from a centralized management console.
Deploy to Live Machines
Start deployment to live Windows machines (and avoid having to boot each machine from network or CD manually).
Dissimilar Hardware Support
Provision the same image to dissimilar hardware, even to different machines! Acronis Universal Deploy technology injects the appropriate settings, HAL and drivers necessary for successful initial booting. Now included FREE with your purchase!
Flexible Deployment Methods
Leverage manual, automatic, user-initiated, and scheduled deployment modes. You can deploy a standalone image even if your system is not on a network. Additionally, Wake-On-LAN automatically boots your PCs for deployment, ensuring that you always stay on schedule.
Customize configurations and assign individual settings to each tablet, PC, or server. Monitor the status and pre-configure new machines identified by their MAC address.
Flexible Boot Options
Boot your bare metal machines from customizable media using CD, DVD or flash drive, or from self-configurable Acronis PXE Server with network boot.
Improved IT productivity
– Deploy to Live Machines no manual booting required
– Get up to 200% faster with the new Multicast protocol
– Leverage latest Acronis Backup format
– Acronis Universal Deploy for deployment to dissimilar hardware is now included in license
– Deploy Windows 10, 8.1 (including WIMBoot), Windows Server 2012 R2
– Deploy Windows tablets
– Deploy Linux
– Use Windows PE 10 and 5.0 for Bootable Media and Live Deployment
– Deploy Disk Images prepared with Sysprep
– Enjoy new, cost-efficient site licensing option for larger environments
Release notes for Acronis Snap Deploy 5
– Microsoft Windows Server 2016
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2012
– Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2008
– Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard
– Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 / 2003
– Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Acronis Snap Deploy 18.104.22.1680:
Acronis Snap Deploy 22.214.171.1240 WinPE x86:
Acronis Snap Deploy 126.96.36.1990 WinPE x64: